FAB - OH! Fabulous Occasions Photography by Houston Photographer Lindsay Moore

Thursday, March 12, 2009

{i love love}

I am such a creature of habit...  there are so many things - like listening to the same playlist of songs each night while I am editing...  do I get sick of it?  ummm sometimes...  like when the crazy frog song comes on that my kiddos love - yeah - I can do without that one in the middle of the night!  BUT I really love when this one song comes on...  It is one of those toe tappin shoulder swaying songs...  I've shared it on here before, so for those of you who have been around a while you will recognize it.  For my new friends... join us in our tappin and swayin, will ya?  And what better way to share it than to also pair it with a recent favorite session?!?!  

Engagement sessions have quickly risen up my list of favorite things to do.  I love them...  They are SOOOO fun and I just love all the couples I have been working with.  I think it is safe to say that not only do I have the most gorgeous clients but I also have the most fun and in love ones as well!  ;)

So, grab something to munch on and snuggle up with someone you love and enjoy....






Peace love and fabulous

lindsay

3 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

I LOVE THESE!!! Great slideshow!

10:52 PM  
Blogger Victoria said...

Lindsay - I absolutely LOVE these pictures!! They are not only a gorgeous couple, but they are super photogenic too! The locations are awesome and I love the post-processing. :)

10:56 PM  
Blogger Gia said...

WOW Lindsay! Awesome job on these! I love the whole thing - and I WAS tappin' my toes! :)

8:12 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home