FAB - OH! Fabulous Occasions Photography by Houston Photographer Lindsay Moore

Wednesday, November 19, 2008

{toothpicks}

Anyone have any toothpicks?  My eyes are drooping a bit and I have a pile in front of me...  I thought if I came on here it would wake me up a bit.  hmmm not working - maybe it should be an early night tonight.

This season has been so fun - I am loving seeing everyone.  

Thought I would share a beautiful family I had the pleasure of photographing...  their Christmas card is GORGEOUS!  Maybe I will have a whole card palooza after the holidays and share!

Here we go...  I will let the images speak for themselves tonight, I am thinking the drooping eyes are winning...










like i said, beautiful family!  

peace, love and fabulous

lindsay

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home