FAB - OH! Fabulous Occasions Photography by Houston Photographer Lindsay Moore

Saturday, November 15, 2008

{happy candy corn}

:0)  So I am not to Thanksgiving YET - so I can still share these ghosts and goblins, right?  (while Christmas music is playing on my itunes... LOL)

Short on words... still multi tasking!!!

a quick mommy snap of my 4....  a dancing zombie cheerleader, batman, a robot, and a certified organic banana  :0)  they brought home a bounty my friends!
snow white
astronaut

fancy nancy
cinderella
aurora
tink
bumblebee
:0)
chick
fireman
octopus
bumblebee
butterfly
lion - i have to give kudos to his sweet mom - she MADE this!
clowns... another mommy award - these 2 clowns were made by their sweet mommy!

little witch
double the trouble!  monsters
ariel
itty bitty dalmation
fireman
mickey
donald
those pesky crickets are starting to fade a bit!

peace love and fabulous

lindsay


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home