FAB - OH! Fabulous Occasions Photography by Houston Photographer Lindsay Moore

Wednesday, November 19, 2008

{10:11 pm}
I don't think that I can go to bed at 10:11pm... it just doesn't sound right - maybe I am delirious, but oh well, I thought I would share another fab session while I go further down the sleepiness hole.  

And an engagement session at that!  I love engagement sessions... maybe because the couples that I have had the pleasure to work with are just amazing... maybe because we get to get really creative which I just L O V E....  or maybe because they lead up to weddings!  (which happen to be, without a doubt, one of my fave things!)  Did you know that I used to want to be a wedding coordinator?  Funny....  I actually end up being the coordinator at many of my weddings AND I get to photograph them...  I got it made in the shade on that one... ;0)

The next person who sees me and casually in conversation works in that last phrase gets super cool bonus points with me!  (and maybe a little somethin fun in your next order)  :0)

A gorgeous couple who are just so in love...  did I mention to you how much I love engagements?
love this 
a very important part!
what is it with me and bathroom walls?  ;0)
doesn't she have the most STUNNING eyes?!?!?
jeremy's favorite - i do love it as well - there is something about eyes being closed that is so beautiful - so poetic - so vulnerable
but then these are the eyes that are hidden - simply beautiful
ok it is now 10:20.... sounds a bit better 

peace love and fabulous my friends

lindsay

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home