FAB - OH! Fabulous Occasions Photography by Houston Photographer Lindsay Moore

Thursday, February 05, 2009

{blog love... not to be confused with big love...}

Oh my... that will get some giggles from a couple of people I love!  :)  

I have this folder that is sitting on my desktop that is aptly named "blog love" - in that folder there happen to be some pretty sweet images that I think some people would LOVE to see!  Some true sneak peeks!!!  *gasp*  seriously... can you believe it?!?!?!  EIGHT sneak peeks!!!  *triple gasp*

It seems, my dear friends, that my blog has gone quite mistreated, and therefore you have all suffered.  (now I know you aren't REALLY suffering, but since I have heard from *eh hem* quite a few people about my lack of blogging this is a little teensie tiny bit relevant)  ;0)

Speaking of names on my desktop... does anyone else just LOVE naming your drives on your computer?  I do!!!!!  I have one named Peace... that is for business stuff - you know because I want there to be peace in my business...  I have one named Love... that is for my family stuff (i love that one!) ~  Let's see...  I also have a FAB one (bet you can't guess what is in that!?!?)  Then there is Spankin new (because it happened to be new at the time) I have another one that I think I will keep a secret (a girl has to have some secrets, right?!)  But I have a new drive that sadly isn't named....  Anyone want to name it?  And looking back over these they aren't too creative, huh?  May have to do something about that~  :)

So let's commence with the blog love.....  :)

a favorite 1 year old...  these 1 year old sessions are always so bitter sweet to me...  that first year just FLIES!!!
one of the most gorgeous soon to be big sisters I know!  :)

hee hee hee  a new buddy!
one of my favorite couples... we had a BLAST with their engagement session! I will have to share more when it is finished - they are AMAZING!!!!  I can't WAIT for the wedding!!!!
L O V E
one of my favorite interior designers... isn't she gorgeous?!?!  and sweet and talented as can be!!!  if you need any design work done, give her a call!!!
www.melissasnowdesigns.com
one of my favorite families - seriously this mom is amazing!!!
check out those baby blues...

where else would you want family pictures done than in the middle of the street?!?!  you know I love that!
a month old and the perfect sleeper!  :)
i am indecisive today....
i like both...

That was fun!  Ok so a couple of other random things....

Thank you so much to all of you who have emailed, called or talked to me about the loss of my Grandfather.  I am truly so appreciative to the amazing support that my family has and what kind things that you have all had to say.  From the bottom of my heart... thank you

I will have an AMAZING event to blog about next week.  I'm shooting it tomorrow and can already tell you it is going to knock your socks off!!!!!  :)  :)  :)  I get to wear go go boots!  LOL

Lastly, but certainly not least, for all you photog friends out there... I have a new baby......  his name is 5D - middle name Mark II - he is just absolutely the purtiest thing ever!  :)  :)  :)

That is all for now....

Peace, love and fabulous, my friends

lindsay

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home