FAB - OH! Fabulous Occasions Photography by Houston Photographer Lindsay Moore

Tuesday, May 26, 2009

{I love love}

I L O V E weddings - like as in big puffy heart them - they are so my thang!  :)  (ok i am a texan - i might not ride a horse but i can certainly pull off a texas draw when i need to!  LOL)

And my weekends have been consumed with them lately!  I am in the height of wedding season, and while the day after may not exactly be a cakewalk (especially when i think i am super woman and schedule multiple sessions the next day - um yeah - talk about tired) - the day of is such an adrenaline rush and I just love it!  

I am going to try to blog a slideshow of each of them, but for now, this is one I just got up online this past weekend.  I couldn't help but smile while I was editing these images.  The bride and groom are so in love and were so full of excitement - makes my job so easy!  :)  

I'll share a few images, too, for those of you that might be checking on an iphone or somethin like that so you won't feel totally left out.  :)

Here we go...  *this kind of got a bit out of control - what started out as a simple slideshow post turned into a beast of one.  :)   I don't suppose anyone will mind much *
i love it when we get to go jump on beds!  :)
yummmmmmm
lindsay "so, Jeremy - peppers or strawberries"
jeremy "both!"
the result - brilliant
ice on ice - L O V E it!
such a well dressed, gorgeous wedding party!!!
STORM the camera!  LOL
inside the limo is always a good spot!
JUMP!
right after the ceremony... i adore the looks on their faces
and here - look how excited they are - *sigh*
it doesn't get much better than this shot - FABULOUS
this is one of my all time favorites!  
this is why i do what i do - to capture moments like this - seriously - i love my job

i love me some fish eye
cutie pie
right before getting ready to walk down the aisle - i love these moments
a nice relaxed groom :)
one of the bridals that i have been SOOOOOO wanting to share!
what a nice spot for a gorgeous gown
um hello this is stunning
anyone that will climb up on a china cabinet is golden in my world!!!
i big puffy heart this ceiling in this location - it is fabulous
:)  :)  :)
and the perfect one to end with - a fabulous favorite
and now the slideshow that i promised... for some reason i cannot embed the code, so i am going to post this link - just click on it and it will take you to the perfect place you need to be in to check it out!  :)


peace love and fabulous

lindsay

1 Comments:

Anonymous Amber White said...

Beautiful beautiful! Thank you so much for all you did for Lindsay and Wesley's wedding! It was so nice to meet you and we all can't wait to see the final pics...thanks for letting us cheat and get a sneak peek through the blog!

3:34 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home