FAB - OH! Fabulous Occasions Photography by Houston Photographer Lindsay Moore

Monday, May 05, 2008

{........}
Today is one of those days that I am just short on words... not much to say really, just wanted to share.  (shocker, huh!!!! LOL)  All of this rain is making me want to just go climb in bed with a good movie!  I am challenging myself to post EVERY day for a week, then we shall see what happens...  maybe it will just keep goin on!  So here is day one in my journey to daily blogging fabulousness!
hmmm who to start with....   there are so many fun ones to choose from.  I think I will start with a gorgeous senior first.  
you know that whole.. the beach is this way - ok well this is just a little take on that
love this... love the sun flare, love the tree, love that she wanted to climb the tree, love the color, just absolutely LOVE it!
such senior attitude!  work it girl!
greatness...
ok. yeah. not much to say here. gorgeous
So I am going to stop there.  I thought it would be fun to just choose one for each post.  It seems I like to just throw a whole bunch together, which is great, but I also enjoy a nice solo act!  :0)  AND if I make it a bit less complicated, then I am not setting myself up for a blogless day in my journey!

hmmmmm for not having much to say I sure had a lot to say now didn't I?!?!  LOL

Have a fab night!  See you tomorrow!

Lindsay


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home